Wednesday, 5 July 2017

Trip to Fenton / Crackley 05-07-2015


RUI 2486FentonCrackleyCharterStanton's of Stoke
RUI 2486CrackleyFentonCharterStanton's of Stoke

Today Matthew was in the residential unit and he was going to his day service. Matthew got up and had toast and orange juice for breakfast. Whilst waiting for time to got to the day centre Matthew spent time in his room watching buses. We saw First Potteries 63173 on a #11 to Hanley.

First Potteries 63173 in Fenton
Around 09:00 we set off on foot to the day centre. We walked onto Temple Street and right onto Christchurch Street where we saw First Potteries 67151 on a #23 to Hanley. We continued along Christchurch Street and into the day centre. At the day centre we saw Shelton Care Group DY08 FFX.

Shelton Care Group DY08 FFX in Fenton
In the morning Matthew went for a walk to the shop. We set off onto Christchurch Street and onto left onto Temple Street. We stopped at the shop on the corner and Matthew had a can of Coke. We walked through to the railway line and up to Smithpool Road. We crossed over the railway line and we went into the park. Matthew spent some time on the swing before we set off back. We walked onto Smithpool Road onto Masterson Street. We went over Christchurch Street and back to the day centre. For dinner Matthew had Pizza and fries followed by a Bakewell Tart. In the afternoon Matthew went on the computer. When it was time to go back to the residential unit we set off onto Christchurch Street and left onto Temple Street. Matthew went upstairs to his room and used his computer and watched buses out of the bedroom window. We saw First Potteries 63179 on a #11 to Newcastle.

First Potteries 63179 in Fenton
Matthew went out for tea tonight. Transport for the trip was Stanton's of Stoke RUI 2486. We set off onto Temple Street and we turned right onto Christchurch Street. At the end we turned right onto Station Bridge Road and we crossed over the railway line. We ran forwards Heron Street and we went through Heron Cross. We turned right onto Grove Road and we went forwards onto Whieldon Road. We ran down under the railway line and the A500 and we joined the North bound A500. We ran through Stoke and up to Etruria where we turned left onto the A53. We ran through glorious Basford to Newcastle and we went around the one-way system onto the ring road. At the end of Ryecroft we turned right onto the A34 and up past the old First bus depot. We ran North Through Cross Heath and towards Parkhouse industrial estate. After the roundabout we turned left onto the pub car park. Matthew went to the toilet and then had a glass of Coke. For tea Matthew had a brie and bacon burger with chunky chips followed Lemon meringue pie. When we had finished eat we got back in Stanton's of Stoke RUI 2486 to return to Fenton. We came out of the car park and we went North up the A34. We turned right onto the Southbound A500 and we ran down through Longport and Etruria to Stoke. We came off the A500 and we joined City Road. We went under the railway line and up the hill. We turned right onto Smithpool Road and then left onto Temple Street and back to the residential unit. Matthew went up to his room to chill out. He used his computer and watched music videos on the Television. Later on Matthew had a bath and then had toast for supper. He then chilled out in his room until bedtime around 23:00... Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment