Tuesday, 16 May 2017

Trip to Fenton / Newcastle 16-05-2017


LS58 EYBFentonNewcastleCharterPremier Travel
LS58 EYBNewcastleFentonCharterPremier Travel

Today Matthew was in residential and he was going to his day service. Matthew was also going out to the disco later. Matthew got up around 08:00 and had toast and orange juice for breakfast. Whilst waiting to go to the day service we saw First Potteries 67633 on a #11 to Newcastle.

First Potteries 67633 in Fenton
Around 09:00 we set off on foot to the day centre. We walked onto Temple Street and right onto Christchurch Street. At the day centre we saw Shelton Care Group DY08 FFX.

Shelton Care Group DY08 FFX in Fenton
In the morning Matthew went for a walk. We set off onto Christchurch Street and we turned right onto Masterson Street. We turned left onto Watkins Street and at the end we turned left onto Crawford Street. At the end we turned left onto Clifton Street. We turned left onto Christchurch Street and we saw D&G Bus 109 on a #40 to Longton.

D&G 109 in Fenton
We turned right onto Gimson Street and we crossed over the square and back to the day centre. For dinner Matthew had a ham sandwich followed by toffee cheesecake. In the afternoon Matthew went swimming. We set off on foot across the car park onto City Road. We walked down the road and over the old railway line to Leek. We turned right into the private road and we walked down to the baths. we saw Copelands Tours MIB 118.

Copelands Tours MIB 118 in Fenton
Matthew had a swimming session and afterwards we came out and we saw silver minibus YB14 HDG.

YB14 HDG in Fenton
We then had an Intercity taxi back to the residential unit. We set off along the private road and we turned left onto City Road. We turned right onto Smithpool Road and left onto Temple Street. Matthew went up to his room and chilled out on his computer and watched buses out of the window. For tea we went out to the Arnold Machin pub in Newcastle on Premier Travel minibus LS58 EYB. We set off down City Road and we continued down to the A52. We went under the railway line and over the a500 before going around Stoke's one-way system. We came out of the other side onto Church Street and we ran up the hill onto Hartshill Road. We continued along the A52 through Hartshill and forwards onto George Street. We ran down the hill into Newcastle and we crossed over the roundabout onto Ironmarket. Matthew went to the toilet and then had a glass of Coke. After Matthew had a burger and chips followed by chocolate fudge cake and ice cream. Once we had finished eating we returned to the residential unit on Premier Travel minibus LS58 EYB. We set off along Ironmarket and over the roundabout onto the A53. We went around the one-way system onto the A52 and we ran through Hartshill and down the hill into Stoke where we saw First Potteries 67151 on a #21 to Hanley. We went along Eleanora Street and onto Glebe Road and around the Stoke one-way system. We went onto Church street and we crossed over the A500 and under the railway line. We saw First Potteries 32639 on a #25 to Keele. We ran up City Road and we turned right into Smithpool Road. We turned left into temple street and back to the residential unit. Back at the unit Matthew went to his room to chiil out on hs computer and watch buses out of the window. We saw First Potteries 32648 on a #11 to Hanley.

First Potteries 32648 in Fenton
Matthew them chilled out in his room listening to music on his computer. Later on Matthew had a bath and had toast for supper. Matthew went on his computer until bedtime around 23:00... Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment