Tuesday, 27 June 2017

Trip to Fenton / Wrexham 27-06-2017


NM08 WKTFentonWrexhamCharterABC Supreme
NM08 WKTWrexhamFentonCharterABC Supreme
PK09 JFXFentonLightwoodCharterLucky Seven
PK09 JFXLightwoodFentonCharterLucky Seven

Today Matthew was in residential and he was going to his day service. Matthew was also going out to the disco later. Matthew got up around 08:00 and had toast and orange juice for breakfast. Whilst waiting to go to the day service we saw First Potteries 67648 on a #11 to Newcastle. Around 09:00 we set off on foot to the day centre. We walked onto Temple Street and right onto Christchurch Street. At the day centre we saw Shelton Care Group DY08 FFX.

Shelton Care Group DY08 FFX in Fenton
In the morning Matthew went to Wrexham on ABC Supreme NM08 WKT. We set off onto Glebedale Road and we turned left onto City Road. We ran down the hill and under the railway line and we turned right onto the Northbound A500. We ran North for a few miles, under the M6 and South of Crewe to the edge of Nantwich. We went around the North end of Nantwich on the by-pas and we went right around the other side of town before getting onto the Westbound A534. We ran West we quite a few miles. We crossed over the A49 at Ridley and then we crossed the A41 at Broxton. On the Eastern edge of town we went North up the A5156 and we ran a couple of miles up to the A483 where we turned left onto the Southbound carriageway. We ran into the town centre and we stopped at the pub. For dinner Matthew had a chicken breast burger and fries followed by chocolate fudge cake and ice cream washed down with a glass of coke. Matthew then went to the toilet. Whilst in the pub we saw Arriva NW&W 4407 on a #1 to Chester. When it was time to go home we returned on ABC Supreme NM08 WKT. We set off onto the A541 and we ran around the one way system before continuing out of town along Mold Road up the A483. We went North for a short while before we turned right onto the A5156. At the end of the road we turned right onto the Eastbound A534. We ran eastwards for 20 or so miles, crossing over the A41 and A49. we went around Nantwich on the A51 by-pas and we joined the Eastbound A500. We skirted the Southern edge of Crewe and crossed under the M6 before continuing the last 8 miles or so down to Stoke. We came off the A500 onto City Road and we saw First Potteries 37159 on a #25 to Keele. We continued up City Road under the railway line up to Smithpool Road and we turned right. We turned left onto Temple Street and we went back to the residential unit. Matthew went back up to his room to use his computer and watch buses. We saw First Potteries 67647 on a #11 to Hanley.

First Potteries 67647 in Fenton
For tea Matthew went out to the New Florence on Lucky Seven minibus PK09 JFX. We set off onto Christchurch street and we turned left onto Baker Street and left onto Glebedale Road. We ran up City Road and onto King Street before passing under the railway line into Longton. We ran along Market Street and we turned right onto Commerce Street before crossing over the A50 and onto Lightwood Road. We ran out of town and we crossed the roundabout before turning right into the pub. Matthew went to the toilet and then had an all-day breakfast and a glass of Coke. For afters Matthew had cake. When it was time to go back to the residential unit we returned in Lucky Seven minibus PK09 JFX. We set off along Lightwood Road and we ran into Longton before going along the high level A50. We got onto the main carriage way for a short while and we came off onto the A50 link road. We turned left onto City Road and we ran down to Smithpool Road. We turned left onto temple Street and we returned to the residential unit. Matthew went up to his room to chill out. He used his computer and watched music videos on the Television. Later on Matthew had a bath and then had toast for supper. He then chilled out in his room until bedtime around 23:00... Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment