Tuesday, 4 October 2016

Trip to Fenton / Newcastle 04-10-2016


DV10 JCUBlurtonFentonCharterShelton Care Group
DY08 FFXFentonBlurtonCharterShelton Care Group
67603Magdalen Road, BlurtonNewcastle, opp Cherry Tree PH22First Potteries

Today Matthew was going to Grandma's, but not before he had been to his day service. Matthew got up around 08:00. He got dressed and had a crunpets and orange juice for breakfast. Just before 09:00 his transport to his day service turned up and it was Shelton Care Group DV10 JCU.

Shelton Care Group DV10 JCU in Blurton
We got on the bus and sat down and the bus set off onto the A5035. We crossed over the railway line and into Trentham. We turned right into New Inn lane and right again into Pacific Drive. After we picked up another service user we headed back onto New Inn Lane and then onto the A5035. We turned left at Church Road and then we went Forwards onto Blurton Road through Blurton and across the A50. We went through Heron Cross and onto Heron Street. Having crossed the railway line we went forwards onto Glebedale Road and to our destination. In the morning Matthew went into the sensory and spent time using a computer. For dinner Matthew had cheese oatcakes followed by a bakewell tart and custard. In the after Matthew went swimmimg. We set off on foot across the car park and onto City Road. We walked down the hill over the railway line to Leek and we turned right onto the private road on which the swimming baths are situated. Matthew went to the toilet and then got changed and had a session in the swimming baths. When Matthwe had finished we went outside we saw Copeland's Tours MIB 246.

Copeland's Tours MIB 246 in Fenton
We then got in a Lucky Seven taxi for the trip back to the day centre. We travelled along the private road and then we turned left onto City Road. We turned right at Glebedale Road and to our destination. To get back home we travlled on Shelton Care Group DY08 FFX. We set off onto Glebedale Road and we continued onto Station Bridge Road. We followed the road around onto Heron Street and we went through to Heron Cross. We traveled through Blurton along Blurton Road and we went forwards onto Church Road. At the end we went right onto the A5035. We crossed the railway into Trentham and then right into New Inn Lane. After dropping of a service user we got back onto the A5035 and we ran into Blurton. We got home just before 15:00. As we got off the bus we saw Stanton's of Stoke HRZ 7193 in the distance. Matthew had toast and some orange juice whilst he waited for the time to go out and catch the bus. Today we went to catch the 16:26 to Newcastle. We set off on foot to the bus stop all the way onto Magdalen Road. I had seen bus earlier and it was booked to be dud First Potteries 67603. Whilst we waited we saw dud First Potteries 67636 on a #22 to Longton.

First Potteries 67636 in Blurton
A few minutes alter running slightly late we saw dud First Potteries 67603 turned the corner as expected.

First Potteries 67603 in Blurton
We got on the bus and we booked to Newcastle before we sat down towards the back of the bus. We joined the Westbound A5035 at the light by Stanley Matthews Way City cabs GN08 DCZ pulled up along side us. We ran over the railway line into Trentham and we passed white minibus YK08 PVA. We turned right into New Inn Lane and we climbed the bill into Hanford. We turned right into Wilson Road and we passed required First Potteries 53042 on a #21A to trentham Gardens. We turned left Church Lane and we ran down the hill and joined the A34. We crossed under the A500 into Trent Vale and we we passed Harpfields Road we saw required First Potteries 43875 on the final #22 turn going towards Longton. We turned right along the diversion along Keelings Drive and we rejoined harpfields Road at the roundabout. We turned into the City General hospital and we saw D&G 198 on a 'Nines' service to Clayton, ABC Supreme CN05 SVS and VK06 LTV. We rejoined the A34 passed First Potteries 37160 on a #25 to Hanley. and we travelled North about 1/2 mile and we got up and got off the bus and Matthew took a picture of First Potteries 67603 as it carried on towards Newcastle.

First Potteries 67603 in Newcastle
Once we got off the bus we crossed over the A34 and we saw First Potteries 65041 on a #101 to Stafford and D&G 160 on a 'Nines' to Biddulph. We then walked back towards Grandma's house. At Grandma's Matthew had a can of Irn Bru and used her computer. We said goodbye to Grandma around 18:15 and we ran along Occupation Street and Victoria Road. We turned right onto West Street and left onto Marsh Parade. We turned right onto the A52 and into Harshill. We went down Shelton New Road followed by First Potteries 37158 running out of service, passing Arriva Midlands 3699 on a #164 to Market Drayton. We turned left onto Victoria Road and right onto the A53. After crssing the A500 we ran through Etruria passing Phil Smiths Travel minibus HN62 FMJ. We ran up through Cobridge and and into Smallthorne via Sneyd Hill where we saw Stanton's of Stoke K347 OFM in the DAF yard. We crossed the roundabouts and we saw First Potteries 65034 on a #7 to Kidsgrove. We ran down Ford Green Road. We turned left onto Fell Street and right onto Coseley Street. After a brief stop at the bottom end of Smallthorne and we turned right onto Chell Heath Road. We turned right onto Ford Green Road. We ran around Saturn Road, Mars Street and Jupiter Street. We stopped for a short while and we saw First Potteries 63096 on a #98 to Ball Green. We ran back up to Smallthrone Roundabout and we turned left onto High Lane. We ran through Townsend into Hanley and onto the ring road. As we passed Old Hall Street we saw 32080 on a #11A to Meir. We turned left onto Lichfield Street and we crossed the roundabout onto Victoria Road. As we climbed the hill we passed First Potteries 53064 on a #6A to Hanley. We stopped at MacDonalds to pick up food for Matthew. We continued up Victoria Road and as we turned onto the A50 link road we saw First Potteries 41540 on a #11 to Newcastle. We ran up to the A50 and we went West to Heron Cross. We turned left onto Blurton Road and we ran through Blurton. We turned right into Church Road and right again onto Beaconsfield Drive. We got home aroung 19:45. When we got back Matthew ate his macDonalds, which was a cheesebuger, fries and chicken nuggets washed down with a Coke. Matthew then chilled out on his comuter until bedtime around 23:30... Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment