Wednesday, 16 November 2016

Trip to Fenton / Hanley 16-11-2016


DV10 JCUBentileeFentonCharterShelton Care Group
DV10 JCUFentonFestival ParkCharterShelton Care Group
DV10 JCUFestival ParkHanleyCharterShelton Care Group
DV10 JCUHanleyFentonCharterShelton Care Group
DY08 FFXFentonBentileeCharterShelton Care Group
MV53 KKOBentileeAlsagerCharterZ Carz
MV53 KKOAlsagerBentileeCharterZ Carz

Today Matthew was in respite and he was going into his day service. The respite place was still in the middle of refurbishment. Matthew got up around 08:00 and had toast and orange juice for breakfast. When Matthew had finished Eating, he went to his room to wait for his ransport and watch buses and we saw First Potteries 53830 on a #13 to Hanley.

First Potteries 53830 in Bentilee
A short while later Matthew transport arrived and it was Shelton Care Group DV10 JCU.

Shelton Care Group DV10 JCU in Bentilee
We got on the bus and we set off onto the A5272. We ran through Bentilee onto the A52 at Bucknall. At the junction we followed the A52 to the left. We turned left at joiners Square and we ran to the top of Victoria Road were we saw Stanton's of Stoke's newest arrival WR58 LHX. We turned sharp right onto City Road. We turned left onto Glebedale Road and to our destination. In the morning Matthew Matthew went to Festival Park to do some shopping. Transport for the trip was Shelton Care Group DV10 JCU. We set off onto Glebedale Road and we turned left onto City Road. At the bottom of the hill and we turned right onto the A52 and we ran up to the railway station. We went along Station Road and at the end we turned right onto Stoke Road. We ran up the hill and we stopped briefly at the other day centre before continuing up Snow Hill into Hanley. We crossed the ring road onto Broad Street and we followed the one way system to the left onto Marsh Street. At the end of Marsh Street we went forwards onto Waterloo Road. At Cobridge lights we turned right and we ran through the back streets back onto Waterloo road before turning right onto Greyhound Way. We ran down the hill and we parked up in the supermarket. In the shop Matthew brought some supplies for Baking on Friday. When Matthew had finished shopping we returned to Shelton care Group DV10 JCU. There must have been something which we couldn't get from the supermarket, so we went on to another shop! We set off Pavillion Drive and left onto Ridgehouse Drive. At the roundabout we turned left onto Festival Way and we crossed under the A53 onto Etruria Road. We turned left onto New Century Street and we parked up outside B&M. We went in and we brought some digestive biscuits before we returned to Shelton Care Group DV10 JCU. We then headed back to Festival Park. We ran back down Etruria Road and under the A53 onto Festival Way where we saw Stanton's of Stoke 3093 RU. WE turned right onto Ridgehouse Drive and we park up on the large car park adjacent to the shops. We then carried on to Pavillion Drive and forwards onto Greyhound Way. At top we turned right onto Waterloo Road and we did a quick circle of the streets around Cobridge light before going through the traffic light and up towards Hanley on Waterloo Road. We joined the ring road and we ran around to the other side of town before going left onto Lichfield Street. At joiners Square we ran over the roundabout onto Victoria Road. At the top of the road we turned right onto City Road and then left onto Glebedale Road and to our destination. For dinner Matthew had pizza followed by cake. In the afternoon Matthew watched a DVD. When it was time to returned to Respite we got on board Shelton Care Group DY08 FFX. We set off onto Christchurch Street and we turned right onto We set off onto Station Bridge Road. We continued onto Heron Street and we went through Heron Cross and over the A50. We continued onto Blurton Road and we ran through Blurton. We turned right onto Church Road and at the end we turned right onto the A5035. We ran over the railway line into Trentham and we turned right into New Inn Lane. We dropped another service user off and we returned onto the A5035. We travelled back through Blurton into Dresden and up to Longton and we crossed over the A50. We then turned right onto Chadwick Street. We crossed over Uttoxeter Road onto Bridgewood Street and we went under the railway line and at the end we turned left onto Forrister Street. We turned right onto Anchor Road and we ran up the hill into Adderley Green. At the roundabout we turned left onto the A5272 and we ran through on Dividy Road and we saw an unidentified white Mercedes minibus before we got back to our destination. For tea Matthew went out this evening on Z Carz MV53 KKO. We set off onto Dividy Road and we ran up to Bucknall and joined the A52. We went up Limekiln Bank and at the top we ran around the ring road to Eruria Road. We Joined the Westbound A53 and we ran up to Newcastle. Ater going around the one way system onto the jubilee roundabout we ran along the Ryecroft to the A34. We ran North up to Chesterton and we turned left onto the B5500. We ran through Bignall End into Audley and we went North up Alsager Road under the A500 and into Alsager. In the town centre we turned left onto the B5077. We ran west for around 1/2 a mile and we came to the Plough Inn. Mathew went to the toilet and then had a glass of Coke. Matthew had a burger and chips followed by chocolate fudge cake. When it was time to go home we returned to Bentilee on Z Carz MV53 KKO. We set off onto the B5077 and we passed through Alsager and onto the A50. When we got to the A34 we went North up to Congleton. We turned right onto west Street and we ran through town and onto the A527. We travelled South and past Bibbulph on the by-pass and we ran down through Knypersley and Brindley Ford. We climbed the hill to Chell and we turned left onto High Lane. We ran over Smallthorne roundabouts into Sneyd Green and we followed the road down through Northwood onto Limekiln Bank. We crossed over the traffic lights onto the A52 and we turned right onto Dividy Road. We ran up to Bentilee ad aback to respite. When we got back to respite Matthew spent time watching television. Matthew had a bath and then hda toast for supper. Matthew went to bed around 23:00... Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment