Tuesday, 21 March 2017

Trip to Fenton / Birches Head 21-03-2017


63177Fenton, Berry Hill RoadHanley O/s bus station6First Potteries
DV10 JCUFenton, Dewsbury RoadFentonCharterShelton Care Group
DY08 FFXFentonBirches HeadCharterShelton Care Group
DY08 FFXBirches HeadFentonCharterShelton Care Group

Today Matthew was in the residential unit and he was going to his day service. Matthew got up around 08:00 and had toast for breakfast. before Matthew went to the day centre he watched buses out of the window. Across the road we saw white minibus BX09 KYW.

BX09 KYW in Fenton
We also saw First Potteries 63178 on a #11 to Newcastle.

First Potteries 63178 in Fenton
Around 09:00 we set off on foot to the day centre. We walked onto Temple Street and right onto Christchurch Street. At the day centre we saw Shelton Care Group DV10 JCU.

Shelton Care Group DV10 JCU in Fenton
In the morning Matthew went down to Fenton. We set off of foot onto Glebedale Road and we turned left onto City Road. After crossing over the road we turned right into Manor Street. At the end we turned left onto Victoria Road. Part way down Victoria Road we saw Copeland's Tours MIB 279.

Copeland's Tours MIB 279 in Fenton
Further down the road we stopped at McDonalds to use the toilet. We carried on down the road towards Asda and we stopped at the bus stop. we then saw First Potteries 63177 on a #6 to Hanley. We got on the bus and we booked to Hanley before sitting down towards the back of the bus. We set off down Victoria Road and at Joiners Square roundabout we went straight across onto Lichfield Street. At the top of the hill we went straight across at the next roundabout and we stopped at the bus stand outside the bus station. Once off the bus we walked along birch Terrace where we saw First Potteries 41496 on a #12 to Longton. We carried onto to Percy Street and we crossed over Old Hall Street onto parliament Row. We visited the Pound Bakery and Matthew had a Madeira Cake. We continued down Parliament Row and we turned left onto Lamb Street. We stopped at Primark to buy a present for mum's mothers day and we also stopped at The Card Factory to buy the rest. Once Matthew had done his shopping we walked back along lamb Street and Parliament Row. We continued down to Birch Terrace and we saw Copeland's Tours coach MIB 229.

Copeland's Tours MIB 229 in Hanley
We then walked back to Fenton. We crossed over the ring road and we walked down Lichfield Street. At the roundabout we crossed over the A52 and we went up Victoria Road. We walked as far as Dewsbury Road where Shelton Care Group DV10 JCU. We got on the minibus and we set off up Victoria Road. At the top we turned sharp right onto city Road and then left onto Glebedale Road and back to the day centre. For dinner Matthew had fish fingers and chips followed by Madeira Cake. In the afternoon Matthew went swimming. We set off on foot down City Road and onto the private road on which the baths are situated. Matthew went swimming and then we returned to the day centre in a Lucky seven taxi. We got in the taxi and we went along City Road and Glebedale Road. After stopping in at the daycentre Matthew walked down to the residential unit. Matthew chilled out in his room and used his computer. For tea Matthew had beans on toast. Later on Matthew went out to a disco on Shelton Care Group DY08 FFX. We set off onto Christchurch Street and we turned left onto baker Street. At the end we turned left onto Glebedale Road and right onto City Road. At the roundabout we turned sharp Left onto Victoria Road. We ran down the hill to Joiners Square and we turned right onto the A52. We ran North to Bucknall and we continued onto the A5009. After passing through Abbey Hulton we turned left onto Birches Head Road and we saw Intercity KX09 DGY. We arrived at our destination and Matthew went to the toilet. Matthew spent the time listening to music and even had a quick dance. When it was time to go home Matthew boarded Shelton Care Group DY08 FFX. We set off onto Birches Head roan and we turned right onto the A5009. At Bucknall we went forwards onto the A52 an we ran up to Joiners Square. We turned right onto Victoria Road and at the top we turned sharp left onto City Road. We turned left onto Glebedale Road and right onto Gimson Street. We then crossed Christchurch Street and straight onto Masterson Street. We turned right onto Watkin Street and right onto Temple Street and back the residential unit. Matthew had a bath and then chilled out in his room on his computer. For supper Matthew had toast. Matthew went to bed around 23:00... Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment