Tuesday, 14 March 2017

Trip to Fenton / Newcastle 14-03-2017


DV10 JCUBlurtonFentonCharterShelton Care Group
WJ12 NKXFenton ManorFentonCharterIntercity
DV10 JCUFentonBlurtonCharterShelton Care Group
67642Magdalen Road, BlurtonNewcastle, opp Cherry Tree PH22First Potteries

Today Matthew was going to Grandma's, but not before he had been to his day service. Matthew got up around 08:00. He got dressed and had a sausage sandwich and cherries & berries juice for breakfast. Just before 09:00 his transport to his day service turned up and it was Shelton Care Group DV10 JCU.

Shelton Care Group DV10 JCU in Blurton
We set off onto the A5035 and we turned right onto Stanley Matthews Way. At the end we joined the Eastbound A50 and we ran up to Heron Cross. At the roundabout we turned right and ran through the traffic lights onto Heron Street. We followed the road around onto Station Bridge Road and forwards onto Glebedale Road and to the day centre. In the morning Matthew went on the computer. For dinner Matthew had cheese oatcakes followed by a Bakewell Tart. In the afternoon Matthew went swimming. We set off on foot onto Christchurch Street and left onto Temple Street. We went to the end and turned right onto Smithpool Road. At the end we turned left onto City Road and we walked down the hill over the railway line to Leekbrook Junction. We turned right onto the private road on which the baths are situated. By the baths we saw Copeland's Tours MIB 278 on a school run. Matthew went swimming and then we waited for a taxi to go back to the day centre. The taxi turned up and it was Intercity minibus WJ12 NKX. We ran up the private road and we turned left onto City Road. We ran past the residential unit and we turned left into Glebedale and into the day centre. When it was time to go home we got back onto Shelton Care Group DV10 JCU. We set off onto Glebedale Road and we went forwards onto Station Bridge Road. We followed the road around onto Heron Street and we crossed over the traffic lights. We went over the roundabout onto Blurton Road and we ran through Blurton and we saw white minibus S753 JDD. We turned right onto Church Road and we turned right into Beaconsfield Drive, getting back around 15:00. Once Matthew got in the house he had toast and glass of dandelion & burdock. Today we went to catch the 16:26 to Newcastle. We set off on foot to the bus stop all the way onto Magdalen Road. I had seen bus earlier and it was booked to be dud First Potteries 67642. As few minutes later, as expected and on time we saw First Potteries 67642 turned the corner.

First Potteries 67642 in Blurton
We got on the bus and we booked to Newcastle and we sat down towards the back of the bus. We set off onto the A5035 and we passed First Potteries 67633 on a #22 to Longton. We ran over the railway line into Trentham and We turned right into New Inn Lane. We ran up the hill and we entered Hanford where we saw First Potteries 67156 on a #21 to the Trentham Hotel. We turned right into Wilson Road and we turned left into Church Lane. We joined the A34 and we saw First Potteries 67153 on the #21A to Trentham Gardens. We then headed into Trent Vale and we turned right into Harpfields Road and we passing First Potteries 67601 on the final #22 turn. We continued onto Hilton Road. We turned left into the hospital and we saw silver minibus YH13 EXN, ABC Supreme NM07 OMC and First Potteries 32649 on a #25 to Hanley. We turned right onto the A34 and a couple of stops down the road we got up and got off the bus. Matthew took another picture of First Potteries 67642 as it carried on towards the bus station.

First Potteries 67642 in Newcastle
We crossed over the A34 and we walked up the hill to Grandma's house. At Grandma's Matthew had a can of Irn Bru and used her computer. We said goodbye to Grandma around 18:20. We set off onto Occupation Street and we turned left onto Victoria Road. We turned right onto West Street and left onto Marsh Parade. We joined the A52 and we ran into Newcastle. After going around the one-way sytem we ran back up to the A52 and into Hartshill. We joined Shelton New Road and passed First Potteries 53209 running out of service. we turned left by Twyfords and we ran into Etruria. We went under the A53 before joining the eastbound carriageway. We climbed the hill up through Cobridge and onto Sandbach Road. We ran into Smallthorne via Sneyd Hill. We crossed the roundabouts and we ran down Ford Green Road. We turned left onto Fell Street and right onto Coseley Street where we dropped something off. we went forwards onto Duddell Road to drop something off. We then rejoined Chell Heath Road. We turned right onto Ford Green Road and we ran up the hill, passing First Potteries 42894 on a #8 service to Ball Green. We ran around Saturn Road, Mars Street and Jupiter Street and we stopped again. After dropping mum off as there was nowhere to park we did a cirle of Ford Green Road, Hanley Road. We turned left into Preston Street and right onto Cliffe Street. We ran forwards onto Jupiter Street and mum drove the car and I got in the passenger seat. We ran back up to Smallthorne Roundabout and we turned left onto High Lane. We had something to drop off in Sneyd Green, so we turned left onto Northam Road. We ran forwards onto Chorlton Road. We turned right onto Birches Head Road and forwards onto Town Road. We ran into Hanley and we turned left onto the clockwise ring road. We turned left onto Lichfield Street and we ran forwards onto Victoria Road. We stopped at McDonalds to pick up Matthews tea and then we continued along Victoria Road to the top. As we travelled back Matthew ate his McDonalds, which was a cheeseburger, fries and chicken nuggets. We turned right onto the A50 link road and then right onto the Westbound A50. We turned left onto Blurton Road and we ran through Blurton. We turned right into Church Road and right again onto Beaconsfield Drive. We got home around 19:30. When we got back Matthew his Coke from McDonalds. Matthew then chilled out on his computer until bedtime around 23:00... Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment