Tuesday, 18 April 2017

Trip to Fenton / Stoke 18-04-2017


67157Fenton, adj Travers CourtStoke, adj stop P23First Potteries

Today Matthew was in residential and he was going to his day service. Matthew got up around 08:00 and had toast and orange juice for breakfast. Whilst waiting to go to the day service we saw First Potteries 67154 on a #23 to Hanley.

First Potteries 67154 in Fenton
Around 09:00 we set off on foot to the day centre. We walked onto Temple Street and onto Christchurch Street. At the day centre in the morning Matthew went on the computer. For dinner Matthew had a ham sandwich. In the after noon Matthew went for a walk. We set off onto Christchurch Street and we turned right onto Masterson Street. We stopped at the minimarket and we picked up a bottle of Coke. Once we had finished shopping we walked back up Masterson Street and onto Christchurch Street and back to the day centre. For the rest of the afternoon Matthew watched a DVD. when in was time to return to the residential unit we set off on foot onto Christchurch Street and onto Temple Street. Back at the house Mathew had some toast and then chilled out in his room on his computer. We saw Free Spirits MV05 YMM going towards Longton.

Free Spirits MV05 YMM in Fenton
For tea Matthew had chicken and chips followed by toffee yoghurt. Later on Matthew went to Stoke on the bus. We set off on foot onto City Road and we walked down to the stop by Travers Court. The bus appear and it was First Potteries 67157 on a #23 to Hanley. We got on the bus and we booked to Stoke before sitting down towards the back of the bus. We set off down City Road and we ran forwards onto the A52 were we saw First Potteries 53830 on #11 to Hanley. We ran under the railway line and we went over the A500. We ran into Stoke along Church Street and we got up and got off the bus. We then walked down the road to The Wheatsheaf. Matthew went to the toilet and then had a glass of Coke. Highlights of the bus sightings included Roseville BP08 KJN & First Potteries 67158 on a #11 to Newcastle. We then walked back up to Fenton. We set off along Church Street and we saw Z Carz HK57 LFY. We crossed over the A500 onto City Road and we went under the railway line and up the hill. Back at the residential Matthew went up to his room and chilled out. Matthew had a bath and then had toast for supper. Matthew went to bed around 23:00... Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment