Tuesday, 11 August 2015

Trip to Fenton / Central Forest Park 11-08-2015


DY08 FFXBlurtonFentonCharterShelton Care Group
DV10 JCUFentonCentral Forest ParkCharterShelton Care Group
DV10 JCUCentral Forest ParkBlurtonCharterShelton Care Group

Today Matthew was going to Shrewsbury. but not before he had been to his day service. Matthew got up around 08:00. but not before he had been out with his day service. Matthew got up around 08:00 and had toast and blackcurrant juice for breakfast. Just before 09:00 his transport to his day service turned up and it was Shelton Care Group DY08 FFX

Shelton Care Group DY08 FFX in Blurton
We set off onto the A5035 and we headed into Trentham. We turned into New Inn Lane and then into Pacific Drive. Once we had picked up another service user we headed back onto New Inn Lane and the A5035. We headed along into Blurton and we turned into church Road. We carried on into Blurton Road and across the A50. We went through Heron Cross and onto Heron Street. Having crossed the railway line we carried on onto we turned left onto Christchurch Street before reaching our destination. morning Matthew went into the sensory and spent time using a computer all had used the exercise equipment. For dinner Matthew had pasta with tomato sauce followed by a Manchester Tart. In the afternoon we went to Central Forest Park for a walk. We went in Shelton Care Group DV10 JCU. we set off onto Glebedale Road and then left onto City Road. We travelled down into Stoke and we turned right onto the A500. We went South to the A500 and we came off at Longport. As we traveled up to Trubshaw Cross we saw Roseville NA56 MWD at Texaco. At the roundabout we turned left and then turned into Westport Lake. At the lake we got out and went feed the ducks. Matthew also went to the visitor centre and used the toilet. When it was time to go everybody Coming back home we went on a tour of Stoke-on-Trent. We set off towards Trubshaw Cross and we went left up to Burslem, where we saw an unidentified ABC Supreme minibus and First Potteries 32054 on a #3 to Keele. We continued up Moorland Road to Smallthorne and we turned right to Sneyd Green. On the A5272 We travelled bacnk up the the A5272. We followed the road around to the left and at the entrance we went into the park. Whilst at the park we had a long walk and looked the the ducks as well as stopping at the cafe for a can of Coke. Whilst we ate highlights of the passing buses were First Potteries 41502 on a #8, saw D&G 171 on a #9 to Biddulph. and Stanton's of Stoke GN57 MFZ. Central Forest Park

Central Forest Park
When it was time to go we got back aboard Shelton Care Group DV10 JCU. We travelled towards Birches Head along the A5272 and then turned down Keelings Road through Northwood and onto Limekiln Bank. At the bottom of Limekiln bank we saw A1 Embassy minibus PE07 YNJ.

A1 Embassy PE07 YNJ in Bucknall
we turned right onto the A52. We did the A52 to Joiners Square before turning left onto the Victoria Road. We went to the top of Victoria Road and turned sharp right onto City Road. We turned into Glebedale Road and we stopped briefly at the day centre before continuing home. The bus went towards Heron Cross via Heron Street and through Blurton along Blurton Road. The bus turned into Beaconsfield Drive and we got home around 15:00. Matthew had some toast and a drink of cherryade before We set of onto the A5035 and we turned left onto Stanley Matthews Way. We joined the A50 We carried on own to the A500 which we did North to the A53 We got onto the A53 and we ran over the A500 into Etruria. We traveled through Cobridge and we turned left onto Sandbach Road and we climbed the hill to Smallthorne, In Smallthorne we went down vis Coseley Street and Croft Couurt. At the bottom of Ford Green Road we saw First Potteries 41495 going up the hill We returned uo to High Lane via Chetwynd Street, Brownley Road and Jupiter Street and we saw First Potteries 65033 on a 98 to Ball Green. We ran along the A5272 through Sneyd Green and we saw First Potteries 65041 on a #7B to Biddulph. We ran to Townsend and then we went on Town Road to the ring road. We ran around town to Lichfield Street and we went down the hill to Joiners Square. We ran up Victoria Road and we stopped at MacDonalds to pick up Matthew's food and we saw First Potteries 63099 on a #6 to Hanley. After we picked up the Food we ran up Victoria Road and we turned right onto the A50 link road. We ran to Heron Cross and we turned left onto Blurton Road We ran through Blurton along Blurton Road and we veered right onto Church Road. We turned right onto Beaconsfied Drive. We got home around 19:30. Matthew ate his MacDonalds and later on ate a choc ice. Matthew then chilled out on his computer until bedtime around 23:00... Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment