Thursday, 3 March 2016

Trip to Fenton / Abbey Hulton 03-03-2016


DV10 JCUBlurtonFentonCharterShelton Care Group
DY08 FFXFentonAbbey HultonCharterShelton Care Group
DY08 FFXAbbey HultonFentonCharterShelton Care Group
DV10 JCUFentonBlurtonCharterShelton Care Group

Today going to his day service. Matthew got up around 08:00. He got dressed and had toast and orange juice for breakfast. Just before 09:00 his transport to his day service turned up and it was Shelton Care Group DV10 JCU.

Shelton Care Group DV10 JCU in Blurton
we got on the bus and the bus set off onto the A5035. We crossed the railway line and we went into Trentham. We turned right into New Inn Lane and we picked up another service user before going back onto the A5035. In Blurton we turned left into Church Road and we went forwards onto Blurton Road. At Heron Cross we joined the A50 and then we did the A50 link Road into Fenton. We turned left onto City Road and left again into Glebedale Road and to our destination. In the morning Matthew went on the computers and did communication studies. For dinner Matthew had jacket potato with beans followed by toffee cheesecake. After dinner Matthew was going to Abbey Hulton do trampolining. Transport to Abbey Hulton was on Shelton Care Group DY08 FFX.

Shelton Care Group DY08 FFX in Fenton
We got on the bus and the bus set off onto Glebedale Road and we turned left onto City Road. At the bottom of the road we turned right onto the A52 and headed towards the railway station. We continued along the A52 over Joiners Square roundabout and past the Limekiln Bank junction and forwards into Abbey Hulton. We turned right onto Abbots Road and we stopped at the sports centre. Matthew used the toilets before having a session on the trampoline and getting his level 2 certificate. we also saw new to Shelton Care Group PN15 ETV there too.

Shelton Care Group PN15 ETV in Abbey Hulton
When it was time to go back we climbed back aboard Shelton Care Group DY08 FFX for the return journey. We set off onto Abbots Road and left onto Leek Road. We continued through Limekiln Bank junction and forwards to Joiners Square. At the roundabout we turned left onto Victoria Road. We did this to the top and we turned sharp right onto City Road and left onto Glebedale to our destination. We changed onto a different bus for the journey home and it was Shelton Care Group DV10 JCU. The bus set off onto Glebedale road and right onto City Road. We turned right onto the A50 link road and we did the A50 to Heron Cross. After turning right onto Blurton Road and we ran through Blurton and forwards onto Church Road. We turned Right at Beaconsfield Road and Matthew got home around 15:00. Matthew had some toast and a drink of orangeade. We had a couple of things to do so we went on a run out with Matthew in the car. As we were setting off we saw Paul's of Stoke Leyland Tiger D458 ENV on a shuttle service for Sutherland Academy. We hadn't seen this bus many time before so we headed of to the school so Matthew could get a picture. To get to the other side of the bus so it was facing us we went up Finstock Avenue and right into Consett Road so we could go past the school on Beaconsfield Drive from the other side. We then paused do Matthew could get a picture of Paul's of Stoke D458 ENV.

Paul's of Stoke D458 ENV in Blurton
We continued through Blurton and onto the A5035 before turning right onto Stanley Matthews Way. We joined the Westbound A50 and then the Northbound A500 up to Stoke and we came off at the A52. We ran past the railway station and we saw First Potteries 37158 on a #25 to Keele. We carried on forwards over joiner Square to Limekiln Bank. We turned left up the hill and then turned right to run past Northwood Stadium up Townsend. We went down to Birches Head to dropped off some paperwork. Whilst we were there we saw Stanton's of Stoke minibus SFZ 7846. After returning up Birches Head Road we turned right onto the A5272 and we ran through Sneyd Green where we saw Intercity AK08 FOA. We carried on up to Smallthorne and at the roundabout we turned left onto Moorland Road and we ran down to Burslem where we followed First Potteries 32080 on a C4 and 37159 on a C3. We continued through Burslem to Longport. After turning left at Trubshaw we stopped at Scott Lidgett Road to drop something off and then we continued down to the A500 to Etruria and we did the A53 towards festival park before going around Hanley on the ring road. We came off the ring Road at Botteslow Street and we ran down to the A52. We did some shopping at Farmfoods and then we headed back onto the A52 which we did to the bottom of City Road. We ran down onto the A500 and we came off at Fenton as we dropped some shopping off at uncle Daves. We coninued up to Heron Cross and we turned right towards Blurton. We went though Blurton along Blurton Road and we stopped for a short while at mum's friends shop. Whilst there we saw Stanton's of Stoke coach ONZ 1128 go by. After saying goodbye we continued through to the A5035, and we dropped some stuff off in Trentham. once we had finished we cam back down the A5035 into Blurton getting back around 18:00. For a late tea we had beef, potatoes and carrots followed by a slice of chocolate cake. Matthew then chilled out on his computer until bedtime around 23:30... Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment